The versatile Taipale meeting room is best suited as a setting for smaller meetings, team-building days, or strategy workshops. Combine the room with the Pirtinniemi meeting room to create a spectacular setting for events with up to 60 people. If you combine the room with the Pirtinniemi meeting room, you can also use the projector, top-quality audio equipment and microphone, electric desk, and paper flipchart. The two-person desks can be arranged in various configurations.
History of Taipale
The Taipale Canal, opened in 1840, was Finland’s first state-run lock canal, and it became an important transit point. As ships grew in size, the original Taipale Canal eventually proved too small, and a new canal was opened in 1871. The old canal was leased to the engineer Albert Krank, and it has since become a heritage site.
About the space:
- U-shape: 16 people
- Classroom configuration: 18 people
- Theatre configuration: 24 people
- Location in the hotel: Floor 2
- Lighting: Windows and natural light with a blackout option
- Size: 32 m²
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 6 x 2.5 m
- The meeting room has Wi-Fi
- The Lehtoniemi, Pirtinniemi and Taipale rooms can be combined to create a unified space to seat a total of 100 people in the classroom configuration and up to 120 people in the auditorium configuration